Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Redoing a teenagers bedroom.

Here is what the bedroom looked like before. I loved the color. My son must of thought it was a good idea to take all the signs he could from his school.  

The cost to redo the room was about $110.00











Lucy helping me paint.

Wednesday working hard!!!
                                                           
                                                      The after much better.

Comforter from Linens and Things.  $45.00

Lamp is from Target $15.00.  My Mom gave me the table.


Seat is out of a 1966 Chevelle.

TV cabinet I already had.

This is an old Westing House cabinet. It is used to store your small appliances. I bought this at a one of my favorite thrift shops for $5.00.



Cute little chair I bought years ago from Marshalls.
Curtains are from Overstock. $20.00



Wednesday making sure the room looks good.

2 comments:

  1. Love the new blog update! The room looks very spacious and fresh now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! Especially the comforter/color.

    ReplyDelete